Dental Implants Arlington
Replacing Teeth, Perfecting Smiles
After learning you need to have a tooth removed, the first question you’re likely to ask is if it will need to be replaced. While the answer is likely to be “yes,” you’ll wonder how you can accomplish this with a solution that doesn’t require frequent replacements. This is where dental implants come in. At Collins St Dental of Arlington, Dr. Gajera and Dr. Patel are well-versed in the dental implant process, making it easier for you to look to the future and know your new smile will still be in place. Call to schedule a consultation with a member of our team and find out how you can get started with dental implants in Arlington.
Why Choose Collins St Dental of Arlington
for Dental Implants?
- We Complete the Dental Implant Process In-House
- Uninsured Patients Can Apply for CareCredit Financing
- Advanced Technology Designed for More Accurate Treatment Planning
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are considered longer-lasting prosthetics because of how they are placed and positioned within your jawbone. Ensuring stability for crowns, bridges, and dentures, they help to stimulate bone growth and prevent facial and jawbone deterioration. Offering a natural look and feel, you can feel confident biting down, chewing, and smiling while wearing dental implants. Also, their versatility makes them a great option no matter how many teeth you might be missing.
The 4-Step Dental Implant Process
- Initial Dental Implant Consultation – A scheduled consultation with Dr. Gajera or Dr. Patel is required. This visit not only ensures that you are healthy enough to undergo minor oral surgery but also dictates whether you need any bone grafting, gum disease treatment, or tooth extraction before moving forward with implant placement.
- Dental Implant Surgery – The surgical procedure is completed in-house so that we can ensure your dental implants are properly positioned from the start. After inserting each post into its appropriate socket, we will close the gum tissue and place healing caps over the surgical sites.
- Dental Implant Osseointegration/Abutment – Osseointegration is the next step, which occurs at home over 4-6 months. Once your implants fuse with the bone tissue, you’ll return to our office to receive metal connectors (abutments) that help to hold your restoration in place.
- Delivery of Dental Implant Restoration(s) – The final stage is to receive your custom bridge, crown, or denture. Crafted to look completely natural, it will blend in with any existing teeth, allowing you to embrace a more beautiful appearance while also enjoying a set of teeth that function normally.
Benefits of Dental Implants
There are countless benefits of dental implants that professionals and patients cannot ignore. When meeting with our team to discuss your options, you can expect that we will go over the following advantages with you:
- You’ll enjoy a more confident, youthful appearance.
- You will appreciate a smile that is easy to maintain over time.
- Your teeth can last 30+ years as long as you commit to taking care of them.
- You can eat with no food restrictions.
- You get to enjoy better oral and overall health.
- You can avoid changes to your smile because your natural teeth will remain in place.